Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) host an AFC South showdown against the Tennessee Titans (1-2) on Sunday, October 2, 2022 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The Colts are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3), versus the Titans. The over/under for this game is 42.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 0-2 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The Colts have not gone over point total in three games with a set over/under.
Stats & Insights for Colts
- The Colts are putting up 331.3 yards per game on offense this year (21st in NFL), and they are giving up 315 yards per game (12th) on defense.
- While the Colts’ defense ranks 15th with 20.3 points allowed per game, they’ve been slightly worse on offense, ranking second-worst (13.3 points per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Colts rank 20th in the NFL with 227 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 17th in passing yards allowed per contest (238).
- The Colts own the 17th-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (104.3 per game), and they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking third-best with only 77 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Colts rank 22nd in third-down efficiency (35%) on offense and 13th in third-down conversion rate allowed (35%) on defense this season.
- The Colts have the fifth-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (5), while their offense is ranked 25th, putting up 5.2 per play.
- The Colts have the 26th-ranked turnover margin in the league at -3, forcing three turnovers (18th in NFL) while turning it over six times (25th in NFL).
Colts’ Best Players
- Matt Ryan: 769 PASS YDS / 256.3 YPG / 64.1% / 3 TD / 4 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 61 CAR / 286 YDS / 95.3 YPG / 1 TD / 8 REC / 43 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 17 REC / 193 YDS / 64.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Ashton Dulin: 9 REC / 132 YDS / 44 YPG / 0 TD
- Nyheim Hines: 15 REC / 110 YDS / 36.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Kwity Paye: 13 TKL / 4 TFL / 2 SACK
- Zaire Franklin: 30 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 PD
- Rodney McLeod: 10 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans is 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Titans are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Two of the Titans’ three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans are posting 302.3 total yards per contest on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 401.3 total yards per game (26th-ranked).
- The Titans have been sputtering on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 28 points allowed per game. They have been more effective offensively, generating 17 points per contest (22nd-ranked).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Titans are compiling 208.3 passing yards per contest (23rd-ranked). They rank 24th in the NFL defensively (256.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Titans have been struggling in run defense, ranking fourth-worst with 145 rushing yards given up per game. They have been more productive offensively, regstering 94 rushing yards per contest (20th-ranked).
- The Titans rank 18th in the NFL with a 36.4% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks third-best by surrendering a 22.9% third-down rate.
- The Titans’ defense has been bottom-five this season in terms of yards per play, ceding 6.6, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 14th at 5.6 yards per play.
- The Titans have registered three forced turnovers (18th in NFL) and committed six turnovers (25th in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 26th in the NFL.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 647 PASS YDS / 215.7 YPG / 62.5% / 3 TD / 3 INT
- Derrick Henry: 54 CAR / 192 YDS / 64 YPG / 2 TD / 5 REC / 58 YDS / 19.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Hassan Haskins: 9 CAR / 37 YDS / 12.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Robert Woods: 9 REC / 137 YDS / 45.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Treylon Burks: 8 REC / 115 YDS / 38.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 4 REC / 91 YDS / 30.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Rashad Weaver: 6 TKL / 3 TFL / 3 SACK
- Kevin Byard: 23 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD