Luis Arraez and the Minnesota Twins will play Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has accumulated a team-high batting average of .313.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Arraez’s home run total ranks 212th and his RBI tally ranks 155th.
- Arraez has a hit in 98 out of 138 games this year (71.0%), with at least two hits in 46 of those contests (33.3%).
- In 5.8% of his games this season, Arraez has homered (eight of 138). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 1.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Lynn makes the start for the White Sox, his 20th of the season. He is 7-6 with a 4.02 ERA and 116 strikeouts in 109 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 19 games this season, the 35-year-old has a 4.02 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .241 to his opponents.
- The White Sox pitching staff is sixth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (157 total, one per game).