Table of Contents
Miguel Rojas and the Miami Marlins will face Carlos Carrasco and the New York Mets on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rojas Props for Marlins vs Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Rojas in 2022
- Rojas has racked up a team-best batting average of .236.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Rojas’ home run total ranks 256th and his RBI tally ranks 227th.
- In 58.6% of his 133 games this season, Rojas has notched a base hit (78 times). He’s also put up 26 multi-hit games in 2022 (19.5%).
- In 4.5% of his games this season, Rojas has homered (six of 133). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 1.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Carrasco (15-6) gets the starting nod for the Mets in his 28th start of the season. He has a 3.79 ERA in 145 innings pitched, with 147 strikeouts.
- The 35-year-old has a 3.79 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .267 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.7 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (158 total, 1.0 per game).