Table of Contents
Ryan Mountcastle and the Baltimore Orioles will face Michael Wacha and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mountcastle Props for Orioles vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Mountcastle in 2022
- Mountcastle is hitting .250 with 27 doubles, 22 home runs and 41 walks.
- Mountcastle ranks 47th in homers and 32nd in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Mountcastle has reached base with a hit 88 times this year in 137 games played (64.2%), including multiple hits on 36 occasions (26.3%).
- Mountcastle has homered in 13.9% of his games in 2022 (19 of 137), 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 26||0-for-2||2||0||0||1||3||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Wacha makes the start for the Red Sox, his 22nd of the season. He is 11-1 with a 2.70 ERA and 97 strikeouts in 120 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old has put together a 2.70 ERA and 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 21 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .220 to opposing hitters.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 19th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 167 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 19th in the league).