Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Antonio Gibson and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. NFC East rivals meet in Week 4 when Gibson and the Washington Commanders (1-2) square off against the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Antonio Gibson Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 57.5 (+100)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-110)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Stats
- Gibson has picked up a team-high 124 rushing yards (41.3 per game) and scored two TDs.
- He has also caught 10 balls for 87 yards (29 yards per game).
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 22.2% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
- He has received 40 of his team’s 71 carries this season (56.3%).
- Gibson has stayed on his feet for 25 rushing yards after contact this season, 42nd in the NFL.
- In his two career matchups against the Cowboys, Gibson averaged 32.5 rushing yards per game, 25.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Gibson, in two games against them, has not gone over 57.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson, in two matchups versus the Cowboys, has not run for a TD.
Last Season Stats: Commanders vs. Cowboys
- Last year, the Commanders put up just 1.4 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Cowboys surrendered (21.1).
- The Commanders averaged 27.4 fewer yards per game (323.6) than the Cowboys gave up per outing (351) last season.
- The Commanders passed for 202.4 yards per game last season, 35.8 fewer than the 238.2 the Cowboys allowed per contest.
- The Commanders ran for just 8.4 more yards (121.2) than the Cowboys allowed per outing (112.8) last year.
- Last season the Commanders had 24 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Cowboys had takeaways (34).