Table of Contents
Tyreek Hill will have several player prop bets available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. This Week 4 matchup sees Hill’s Miami Dolphins (3-0) take the field against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-115)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- Hill’s stat line shows 21 catches for 317 yards and two scores. He puts up 105.7 yards per game, having been targeted 29 times.
- Hill has been the target of 28.2% (29 total) of his team’s 103 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 20.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
- Against the Bengals, Hill has averaged 59 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups, 11.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Hill has topped 70.5 yards receiving once.
- In two matchups, Hill has had a TD catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest versus the Bengals.
Last Season Stats: Dolphins vs. Bengals
- The Dolphins racked up 20.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 22.1 per contest the Bengals allowed.
- The Dolphins racked up 307.4 yards per game last season, 43.4 fewer yards than the 350.8 the Bengals allowed per contest.
- The Dolphins passed for 215.2 yards per game last season, 33.2 fewer than the 248.4 the Bengals allowed per outing.
- Last season the Dolphins racked up 92.2 rushing yards per game, 10.3 fewer than the Bengals allowed per contest (102.5).
- The Dolphins turned the ball over five more times (26 total) than the Bengals forced a turnover (21) last year.