Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Dawson Knox for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Knox’s Buffalo Bills (2-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) square off in Week 4 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Dawson Knox Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-110)
Dawson Knox Receiving Stats
- Knox’s stat line this campaign shows nine catches for 71 yards. He puts up 23.7 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 11 times.
- Knox has been the target of 8.2% (11 total) of his team’s 134 passing attempts this season.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Ravens
- The Bills scored 28.4 points per game last year, 5.3 more than the Ravens allowed per contest (23.1).
- The Bills collected 381.9 yards per game last season, just 18.5 more than the 363.4 the Ravens gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Bills passed for 26.9 fewer yards per game (252) than the Ravens allowed per contest (278.9).
- The Bills rushed for 129.9 yards per game last year, 45.4 more than the 84.5 the Ravens allowed per outing.
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Ravens forced (15).