Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. will take the field for the Kansas City Royals against Matt Manning and the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. has accumulated a team-high batting average of .256 and paces the Royals in runs batted in (80).
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Witt Jr.’s home run total ranks 61st and his RBI tally ranks 38th.
- Witt Jr. has a hit in 100 out of 143 games this season (69.9%), with more than one hit in 38 of them (26.6%).
- Out of the 143 games Witt Jr. has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 19 contests (13.3%), hitting a home run in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Manning makes the start for the Tigers, his 13th of the season. He is 2-3 with a 3.43 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 63 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has a 3.43 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 12 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .231 to his opponents.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (157 total, one per game).