Table of Contents
Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers will face Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers in home runs (15), runs batted in (61) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .239.
- In MLB action, Baez ranks 104th in homers and 86th in RBI.
- Baez has a hit in 64.2% of his 137 games this year, with multiple hits in 24.8% of those contests (34).
- In 15 of 137 games this season, Baez has homered (10.9%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.7% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 25||0-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||September 24||3-for-5||2||1||3||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 23||1-for-5||1||0||0||2||0||0|
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch (4-11) takes the mound for the Royals in his 26th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.00 ERA in 120 2/3 innings pitched, with 116 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.00, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 25 games this season. Opponents are batting .289 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the fifth-worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 16th in baseball in home runs allowed (166 total, 1.1 per game).