Table of Contents
Before Kirk Cousins hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings (2-1) head to London, United Kingdom to meet the New Orleans Saints (1-2) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 4.
Kirk Cousins Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 258.5 (-115)
Kirk Cousins Passing Stats
- Cousins leads Minnesota with 758 yards passing (252.7 per game) and a 62.2% completion percentage (74-for-119), with five touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 19 yards (6.3 per game) on three carries.
- Cousins ranks 10th in the league with 24.7 completed passes per game (74 total completions this season).
- Cousins has racked up 384 air yards on completed passes, to rank 16th in the NFL.
- The Vikings have run 65.0% passing plays and 35.0% rushing plays this season. They rank 16th in the NFL in scoring.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Saints
- The Vikings racked up 25 points per game last year, 5.3 more than the Saints surrendered per contest (19.7).
- The Vikings racked up 44.6 more yards per game (362.8) than the Saints allowed per outing (318.2) last year.
- Last season the Vikings averaged 249.3 passing yards per game, 24.5 more than the Saints allowed per outing (224.8).
- Last year the Vikings averaged 113.5 yards per game on the ground, 20 more than the Saints allowed per outing (93.5).
- The Vikings turned the ball over 13 times last season, 12 fewer than the Saints forced turnovers (25).