Table of Contents
The Washington Nationals and Lane Thomas will take on Jake Odorizzi and the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Thomas Props for Nationals vs Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Thomas in 2022
- Thomas leads the Nationals with a .248 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Thomas’ home run total ranks 81st and his RBI tally ranks 127th.
- Thomas has reached base with a hit 82 times this year in 130 games played (63.1%), including multiple hits on 30 occasions (23.1%).
- Thomas has hit a long ball in 11.5% of his games this season (130 contests), going deep in 3.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Braves Pitching in 2022
- Odorizzi makes the start for the Braves, his 21st of the season. He is 5-6 with a 4.61 ERA and 79 strikeouts in 97 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has a 4.61 ERA and 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 20 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .261 to opposing hitters.
- The Braves pitching staff leads MLB with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Braves pitchers combine to allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (141 total, 0.9 per game).