Table of Contents
The Miami Marlins and Miguel Rojas will square off against Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets on Wednesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rojas Props for Marlins vs Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Rojas in 2022
- Rojas leads the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .235.
- Rojas ranks 257th in home runs and 229th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rojas has a hit in 78 of 134 games this year, with multiple hits in 26 of them.
- In six of 134 games this season, Rojas has hit a home run (4.5%). He’s left the yard in 1.2% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Walker (12-5) takes the mound for the Mets in his 28th start of the season. He has a 3.53 ERA in 148 innings pitched, with 114 strikeouts.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.53, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are hitting .238 against him.
- The 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mets pitching staff leads the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs surrendered (159 total, one per game).