Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed player props for Stefon Diggs ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) play the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) in Week 4 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 79.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs’ 344 yards receiving (114.7 per game) top the Bills. He has been targeted 34 times, and has 27 receptions plus four TDs.
- So far this season, 25.4% of the 134 passes thrown by his team have gone Diggs’ way.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 10 touchdowns on offense this season, or 40.0%.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Ravens
- The Bills scored 28.4 points per game last year, 5.3 more than the Ravens allowed per outing (23.1).
- The Bills averaged only 18.5 more yards per game (381.9) than the Ravens allowed per outing (363.4) last year.
- Last season the Bills racked up 252 yards per game through the air, 26.9 fewer than the Ravens allowed per outing (278.9).
- Last year the Bills piled up 129.9 rushing yards per game, 45.4 more than the Ravens allowed per contest (84.5).
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Ravens forced (15).