Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Ezekiel Elliott ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 4 with the Washington Commanders (1-2) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Stats
- Elliott has carried the ball 40 times for a team-best 178 yards (59.3 per game), with one touchdown.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s four touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
- His team has rushed the ball 75 times this season, and he’s carried 40 of those attempts (53.3%).
- Elliott ranks 27th in rushing yards after contact this season with 42.
- Elliott’s 41 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Commanders are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Elliott has never run for more than 56.5 yards against the Commanders.
- Elliott, in two matchups against the Commanders, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Commanders
- The Cowboys racked up 5.7 more points per game (31.2) than the Commanders gave up (25.5) last year.
- The Cowboys averaged 407 yards per game last season, 47.7 more yards than the 359.3 the Commanders gave up per contest.
- Last season the Cowboys ran for 27.5 more yards per game (282.4) than the Commanders allowed per outing (254.9).
- Last year the Cowboys piled up 124.6 yards per game on the ground, 20.2 more than the Commanders allowed per contest (104.4).
- Last year the Cowboys turned the ball over 20 times, one more than the Commanders’ takeaways (19).