Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyler Lockett and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks (1-2) take on the Detroit Lions (1-2) in Week 4 at Ford Field.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Tyler Lockett Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Stats
- Lockett has been targeted on 26 occasions, and has 21 receptions, leading the Seahawks with 211 yards (70.3 per game) this season.
- Lockett has been the target of 25.2% (26 total) of his team’s 103 passing attempts this season.
- Lockett had 24 receiving yards in one career matchup against the Lions, 39.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (63.5).
- Lockett has never had more than 63.5 receiving yards against the Lions.
- Lockett caught a touchdown pass in that game against the Lions.
Last Season Stats: Seahawks vs. Lions
- Last year, the Seahawks scored 4.3 fewer points per game (23.2) than the Lions gave up (27.5).
- The Seahawks averaged 323.9 yards per game last year, 55.9 fewer yards than the 379.8 the Lions gave up per contest.
- The Seahawks passed for 201.9 yards per game last season, 42.8 fewer than the 244.7 the Lions allowed per contest.
- The Seahawks rushed for 122 yards per game last season, 13.1 fewer than the 135.1 the Lions allowed per outing.
- The Seahawks turned the ball over 13 times last season, six fewer than the Lions forced turnovers (19).