Table of Contents
Xander Bogaerts and the Boston Red Sox will take on Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Orioles
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts paces the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .310.
- Bogaerts ranks 121st in home runs and 60th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Bogaerts has reached base with a hit 101 times this season in 144 games played (70.1%), including multiple hits on 48 occasions (33.3%).
- Bogaerts has homered in 14 games this season (144 opportunities, 9.7%), going deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Kremer (8-5) gets the starting nod for the Orioles in his 20th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.07 ERA in 114 1/3 innings pitched, with 81 strikeouts.
- The 26-year-old has a 3.07 ERA and 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings across 20 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .260 to his opponents.
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 13th in baseball in home runs allowed (163 total, 1.1 per game).