Table of Contents
Chase Claypool will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) play the New York Jets (1-2) in Week 4 at Acrisure Stadium.
Chase Claypool Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-120)
Chase Claypool Receiving Stats
- This year Claypool has hauled in 11 passes on 18 targets for 79 yards, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, 17.5% of the 103 passes thrown by his team have gone Claypool’s way.
Last Season Stats: Steelers vs. Jets
- Last year, the Steelers put up 9.4 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Jets surrendered (29.6).
- The Steelers collected 82.2 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Jets gave up per contest (397.6) last year.
- The Steelers passed for 222.2 yards per game last year, 37.2 fewer than the 259.4 the Jets allowed per contest.
- The Steelers rushed for 93.1 yards per game last season, 45.2 fewer than the 138.3 the Jets allowed per contest.
- The Steelers turned the ball over six more times (20 total) than the Jets forced a turnover (14) last year.