Table of Contents
Michael Pittman Jr. will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. AFC South foes square off in Week 4 when Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) meet the Tennessee Titans (1-2) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 65.5 (-130)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Pittman has been targeted 22 times and has 17 receptions, leading the Colts with 193 yards (96.5 per game) plus one TD.
- Pittman has been the target of 18.8% (22 total) of his team’s 117 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 25.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
- Pittman has averaged 77 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans, 11.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Pittman, in two games against them, has surpassed 65.5 receiving yards each time.
- Pittman, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Titans
- The Colts racked up 5.7 more points per game (26.5) than the Titans allowed (20.8) last season.
- The Colts racked up 347.1 yards per game last year, just 17.3 more than the 329.8 the Titans gave up per contest.
- Last year the Colts passed for 47.5 fewer yards per game (197.7) than the Titans allowed per outing (245.2).
- Last season the Colts racked up 149.4 yards per game on the ground, 64.8 more than the Titans allowed per outing (84.6).
- The Colts had 19 giveaways last year, while the Titans had 22 takeaways.