Table of Contents
Carson Wentz will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Wentz and the Washington Commanders (1-2) ready for an NFC East matchup in Week 4 against the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Carson Wentz Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 229.5 (-115)
Carson Wentz Passing Stats
- Wentz has thrown for 861 yards (287 per game) while completing 63.1% of his passes, with seven TDs and three INTs.
- He has also run for 57 yards on 11 carries, picking up 19 yards per game.
- Wentz has completed 27.3 passes per game this season, fifth in the league.
- So far this season, Wentz is fifth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 484.
- The Commanders, who rank 12th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 64.7% of the time while opting for the ground attack 35.3% of the time.
Last Season Stats: Commanders vs. Cowboys
- The Commanders put up 19.7 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.1 per matchup the Cowboys surrendered.
- The Commanders averaged 27.4 fewer yards per game (323.6) than the Cowboys gave up per contest (351) last year.
- Last season the Commanders averaged 202.4 yards per game through the air, 35.8 fewer than the Cowboys allowed per contest (238.2).
- The Commanders rushed for 121.2 yards per game last year, just 8.4 more yards than the 112.8 the Cowboys allowed per outing.
- The Commanders turned the ball over 24 times last season, 10 fewer than the Cowboys forced turnovers (34).