Table of Contents
Before Devonta Smith hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Smith and the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Devonta Smith Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
Devonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith’s 15 receptions (23 targets) have netted him 249 yards (83.0 per game) and one TD.
- So far this season, 23.5% of the 98 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith’s way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Eagles scored just 0.8 fewer points per game (26.1) than the Jaguars surrendered (26.9).
- The Eagles averaged only 6.8 more yards per game (359.9) than the Jaguars gave up per outing (353.1) last year.
- Last year the Eagles averaged 200.2 passing yards per game, 27.7 fewer than the Jaguars allowed per contest (227.9).
- The Eagles rushed for 159.7 yards per game last year, 34.6 more than the 125.1 the Jaguars allowed per contest.
- Last year the Eagles turned the ball over 16 times, seven more than the Jaguars’ takeaways (9).