Table of Contents
Najee Harris will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) hit the field against the New York Jets (1-2) in Week 4 at Acrisure Stadium.
Najee Harris Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
Najee Harris Rushing Stats
- Pittsburgh’s top rusher, Harris, has carried 40 times for 128 yards (42.7 per game), with one score.
- He has tacked on 10 catches for 48 yards and one touchdown.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 50.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 66 times this season, and he’s carried 40 of those attempts (60.6%).
- Harris has stayed on his feet for 45 rushing yards after contact this season, 24th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Steelers vs. Jets
- Last year, the Steelers scored 9.4 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Jets allowed (29.6).
- The Steelers averaged 82.2 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Jets gave up per outing (397.6) last year.
- Last year the Steelers passed for 37.2 fewer yards per game (222.2) than the Jets allowed per outing (259.4).
- The Steelers rushed for 93.1 yards per game last season, 45.2 fewer than the 138.3 the Jets allowed per outing.
- The Steelers turned the ball over six more times (20 total) than the Jets forced a turnover (14) last year.