Table of Contents
Austin Riley will take the field for the Atlanta Braves against Jacob deGrom and the New York Mets on Friday. First pitch is at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Mets
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley paces the Braves with 37 home runs.
- Riley ranks fifth in homers and 18th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Riley has tallied a hit 102 times this season in 154 games played (66.2%), including 49 multi-hit games (31.8%).
- Riley has gone yard in 23.4% of his games in 2022 (36 of 154), 5.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- deGrom (5-3) takes the mound for the Mets in his 11th start of the season. He has a 2.93 ERA in 58 1/3 innings pitched, with 91 strikeouts.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.93, with 14 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents have a .165 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.8 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (160 total, one per game).