Table of Contents
Bryan Reynolds will hit the field for the Pittsburgh Pirates against Jack Flaherty and the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday. First pitch is set for 8:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds leads the Pirates with 26 home runs and 60 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .262.
- Among batters in MLB, Reynolds ranks 34th in homers and 95th in RBI.
- In 62.1% of his 140 games this season, Reynolds has recorded a base hit (87 times). He’s also notched 40 multi-hit games in 2022 (28.6%).
- Out of the 140 games Reynolds has played in this season, he’s homered in 23 contests (16.4%), leaving the yard in 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Flaherty (1-1) takes the mound for the Cardinals in his eighth start of the season. He’s put together a 4.66 ERA in 29 innings pitched, with 26 strikeouts.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 4.66, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in seven games this season. Opposing hitters have a .263 batting average against him.
- The 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (143 total, 0.9 per game).