Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Harold Ramirez will face Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros on Friday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez has 24 doubles, six home runs and 19 walks while batting .308.
- Among hitters in baseball, Ramirez ranks 260th in home runs and 101st in RBI.
- Ramirez has reached base with a hit 79 times this season in 115 games played (68.7%), including multiple hits in 28.7% of them (33 times).
- Ramirez has hit a home run in 5.2% of his games in 2022 (six of 115), 1.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 25||3-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 24||1-for-1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- The Astros are sending Valdez (16-5) out for his 30th start of the season. He is 16-5 with a 2.64 ERA and 182 strikeouts through 191 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 28-year-old’s 2.64 ERA ranks 11th, 1.136 WHIP ranks 24th, and 8.6 K/9 ranks 20th.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Astros surrender the first-fewest home runs in baseball (130 total, 0.8 per game).