The Cincinnati Reds and Kyle Farmer will take on Adrian Sampson and the Chicago Cubs on Friday at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Farmer Props for Reds vs Cubs
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Farmer in 2022
- Farmer leads the Reds in home runs (14), runs batted in (76) and has a team-high batting average of .253.
- Among batters in MLB action, Farmer ranks 121st in homers and 42nd in RBI.
- In 59.0% of his 139 games this season, Farmer has notched a base hit (82 times). He’s also notched 35 multi-hit games in 2022 (25.2%).
- Out of the 139 games Farmer has appeared in this season, he’s gone yard in 13 contests (9.4%), going deep in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Cubs Pitching in 2022
- Sampson gets the start for the Cubs, his 18th of the season. He is 3-5 with a 3.23 ERA and 64 strikeouts through 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 19 games this season, the 30-year-old has put up a 3.23 ERA and 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .259 to opposing hitters.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender the third-most home runs in baseball (205 total, 1.3 per game).