Table of Contents
Luke Voit and the Washington Nationals will take on Bailey Falter and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday at 1:05 PM on MASN.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Voit Props for Nationals vs Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Voit in 2022
- Voit leads the Nationals with 21 home runs and 67 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Voit ranks 55th in home runs and 71st in RBI.
- Voit has reached base with a hit 77 times this season in 128 games played (60.2%), including multiple hits on 28 occasions (21.9%).
- Voit has hit a long ball in 15.6% of his games in 2022 (20 of 128), 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Falter gets the start for the Phillies, his 15th of the season. He is 5-4 with a 4.21 ERA and 68 strikeouts in 77 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.21, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .267 against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Phillies pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- Phillies pitchers combine to give up 143 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.