Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player props for Mike Williams ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Williams’ Los Angeles Chargers (1-2) and the Houston Texans (0-2-1) square off in a Week 4 matchup from NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Mike Williams Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-115)
Mike Williams Receiving Stats
- Williams’ 20 targets have led to 11 receptions for 138 yards (46.0 per game) and two scores.
- Williams has been the target of 15.7% (20 total) of his team’s 127 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 28.6%.
- Williams’ zero receiving yards in his one matchup against the Texans are 54.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Williams has never had over 54.5 receiving yards against the Texans.
- Williams did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Texans.
Last Season Stats: Chargers vs. Texans
- The Chargers averaged just 1.3 more points per game (27.9) than the Texans allowed (26.6) last season.
- The Chargers racked up only 5.8 more yards per game (390.2) than the Texans allowed per outing (384.4) last year.
- Last season the Chargers ran for 40.2 more yards per game (282.4) than the Texans allowed per contest (242.2).
- The Chargers rushed for 107.9 yards per game last year, 34.3 fewer than the 142.2 the Texans allowed per outing.
- The Chargers had 22 giveaways last season, while the Texans had 25 takeaways.