Table of Contents
Before Nick Westbrook-Ikhine hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. AFC South rivals meet in Week 4 when Westbrook-Ikhine and the Tennessee Titans (1-2) hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Stats
- Westbrook-Ikhine’s stat line reveals five catches for 66 yards. He puts up 22.0 yards per game, and has been targeted on nine occasions.
- So far this season, 10.7% of the 84 passes thrown by his team have gone Westbrook-Ikhine’s way.
- Westbrook-Ikhine’s 34.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Colts are 7.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Westbrook-Ikhine has topped 27.5 yards receiving once.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has caught a touchdown pass in every matchup versus the Colts, but did not have multiple TDs in any of those games.
Last Season Stats: Titans vs. Colts
- The Titans averaged 3.1 more points per game (24.6) than the Colts allowed (21.5) last year.
- The Titans averaged 342.5 yards per game last season, only 0.7 fewer than the 343.2 the Colts gave up per matchup.
- The Titans passed for 201.1 yards per game last year, 33 fewer than the 234.1 the Colts allowed per outing.
- Last year the Titans piled up 141.4 rushing yards per game, 32.3 more than the Colts allowed per contest (109.1).
- Last year the Titans had 25 turnovers, eight fewer than the Colts had takeaways (33).