Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Miles Sanders ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Miles Sanders Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Miles Sanders Rushing Stats
- Sanders has rushed 45 times for a team-high 222 yards (74.0 per game), with one touchdown.
- In addition he has 13 receiving yards (4.3 per game) on six catches.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 103 times this season, and he’s taken 45 of those attempts (43.7%).
- Sanders ranks fifth in rushing yards after contact this season with 93, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Jaguars
- The Eagles put up 26.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 26.9 per contest the Jaguars gave up.
- The Eagles collected 359.9 yards per game last year, just 6.8 more than the 353.1 the Jaguars gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Eagles piled up 200.2 yards per game through the air, 27.7 fewer than the Jaguars allowed per contest (227.9).
- Last season the Eagles racked up 159.7 rushing yards per game, 34.6 more than the Jaguars allowed per outing (125.1).
- The Eagles turned the ball over seven more times (16 total) than the Jaguars forced a turnover (9) last year.