Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Olamide Zaccheaus and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (2-1) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Olamide Zaccheaus Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-110)
Olamide Zaccheaus Receiving Stats
- Zaccheaus has grabbed eight balls for 119 yards (39.7 per game) and one score this year.
- So far this season, 10.1% of the 79 passes thrown by his team have gone Zaccheaus’ way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
Last Season Stats: Falcons vs. Browns
- The Falcons put up 3.4 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Browns allowed (21.8) last year.
- The Falcons collected just 7.7 fewer yards per game (303.8) than the Browns gave up per matchup (311.5) last year.
- Last season the Falcons averaged 218.4 yards per game through the air, 16.1 more than the Browns allowed per outing (202.3).
- Last season the Falcons piled up 85.4 yards per game on the ground, 23.8 fewer than the Browns allowed per contest (109.2).
- The Falcons turned the ball over 26 times last season, seven more turnovers than the Browns forced (19).