Table of Contents
Cody Bellinger will look for his 100th hit of the season (he has 99) when the Los Angeles Dodgers (109-48) square off against the Colorado Rockies (65-92) on Saturday at 9:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are favored (-295) over the Rockies (+245). Michael Grove starts for Los Angeles while Colorado will counter with Kyle Freeland.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers are fifth in MLB action with 207 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- The Dodgers’ .258 batting average is second-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a league-high .334 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.4 times per game, the No. 14 mark in baseball.
- The Dodgers average 1.3 homers per game when playing at home this season (101 total in home outings).
- The Dodgers have a .462 slugging percentage and are averaging 3.7 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club is batting .265 with 666 hits (8.8 per game) at home this season.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with an OBP of .406, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .509.
- Among qualifying batters in the majors, Freeman is first in batting average, third in on-base percentage, and 13th in slugging.
- Freeman will look for his fourth straight game with a hit in this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, eight walks and three RBI.
- Mookie Betts leads Los Angeles with 152 hits. He is batting .272 this season and has 77 extra-base hits.
- Betts’ batting average is 38th among qualified players, his on-base percentage 42nd, and his slugging percentage fourth.
- Betts heads into this game looking to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with four doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Trea Turner has 189 hits this season and has a slash line of .298/.343/.467.
- Will Smith has been key for Los Angeles with 132 hits, an OBP of .350 plus a slugging percentage of .476.
- Smith enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .304 with a double, a home run and three RBI.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 142 home runs.
- The Rockies rank sixth in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- The Rockies are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .317.
- The Rockies have shown patience at the plate this season with the ninth-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.1) among MLB offenses.
- They’ve hit 44 homers, an average of 0.6 per game, in 76 road contests this season.
- They are slugging .332 in 76 road games this season.
- In 76 road games this season, they have a batting average of .225 while averaging 7.6 base hits per contest.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron has a slugging percentage of .475 and has 147 hits, both team-high numbers for the Rockies.
- Including all the qualified hitters in the majors, Cron’s batting average ranks 62nd, his on-base percentage is 83rd, and he is 24th in slugging.
- Brendan Rodgers is hitting .263 with 30 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 44 walks.
- Including all qualified players, Rodgers ranks 58th in batting average, 73rd in on-base percentage and 94th in slugging percentage.
- Ryan McMahon has put up an on-base percentage of .325, a team-high for the Rockies.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .261 with 21 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 23 walks.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Probable Pitchers