Luis Arraez and the Minnesota Twins will play Drew Hutchison and the Detroit Tigers on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez leads the Twins with a .315 batting average.
- Arraez ranks 217th in home runs and 155th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Arraez has recorded a hit 101 times this season in 141 games played (71.6%), including 48 multi-hit games (34.0%).
- Arraez has hit a home run in 5.7% of his games this season (141 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||2-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||September 28||2-for-5||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Hutchison (3-9) gets the starting nod for the Tigers in his 18th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.54 ERA in 101 innings pitched, with 63 strikeouts.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.54, with 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are batting .269 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 7.5 K/9, the third-worst in the league.
- Tigers pitchers combine to allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (159 total, one per game).