Adley Rutschman is only three hits away from his 100th of the season as his Baltimore Orioles (81-76) ready for a matchup with the New York Yankees (96-60) on Saturday at 1:05 PM ET. The Orioles are underdogs (+181) against the Yankees (-220). Nestor Cortes starts for New York while Baltimore will counter with Austin Voth.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Yankees vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Yankees Stats & Trends
- The New York Yankees have hit a league-leading 244 home runs, averaging 1.6 per game.
- The Yankees have the 15th-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- The Yankees rank fifth in the league with an on-base percentage of .324.
- The Yankees strike out 8.6 times per game to rank 18th in the league.
- The Yankees average 1.7 homers per game when playing at home this season (134 total in home outings).
- The Yankees have a .439 slugging percentage and are averaging 3.1 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club averages 7.8 hits per game and is batting .239 at home this season.
Yankees Key Batters
- Aaron Judge has 174 hits and an OBP of .427 to go with a slugging percentage of .695. All three of those stats lead New York hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, Judge’s batting average ranks fifth, his on-base percentage ranks first, and he is first in slugging.
- Judge hopes to build on a two-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, 10 walks and two RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 57 walks while hitting .226.
- Among qualified batters, Rizzo’s batting average ranks him 120th, his on-base percentage 48th, and his slugging percentage 17th.
- Gleyber Torres has 132 hits this season and has a slash line of .253/.307/.445.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .260 with a .356 OBP and 46 RBI for New York this season.
Orioles Stats & Trends
- The Orioles have hit 170 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .237 this season, which ranks 20th among MLB teams.
- The Orioles have the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Orioles rank 20th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- In 79 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 92 homers, an average of 1.2 per contest.
- They are slugging .402 in 79 road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .235 with 8.1 base hits per contest.
Orioles Key Batters
- Anthony Santander has racked up 138 hits, a team-high for the Orioles.
- Santander is 88th in batting average, 77th in on-base percentage and 38th in slugging percentage among all qualified batters in the big leagues.
- Cedric Mullins paces his team with a .321 OBP, and has a club-best .407 slugging percentage.
- Mullins’ batting average ranks 64th among all qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 73rd, and he is 86th in slugging.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .248 with 27 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 41 walks.
- Austin Hays is hitting .253 with 33 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 34 walks.
Yankees vs. Orioles Probable Pitchers