Table of Contents
Ryan Mountcastle and the Baltimore Orioles will take on Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Saturday at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mountcastle Props for Orioles vs Yankees
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Mountcastle in 2022
- Mountcastle is batting .248 with 27 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 41 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Mountcastle’s home run total ranks 51st and his RBI tally ranks 31st.
- Mountcastle has reached base with a hit 90 times this season in 141 games played (63.8%), including multiple hits on 37 occasions (26.2%).
- Mountcastle has gone yard in 13.5% of his games in 2022 (19 of 141), 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 29||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 28||0-for-4||0||0||0||4||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 27||2-for-5||0||0||1||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 26||0-for-2||2||0||0||1||3||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- The Yankees will send Nestor Cortes Jr. (11-4) to make his 28th start of the season. He is 11-4 with a 2.56 ERA and 151 strikeouts in 151 innings pitched.
- In 27 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 2.56 ERA and 9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .195 to opposing batters.
- The Yankees pitching staff is fifth in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow 153 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.