Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tony Pollard, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 4 against the Washington Commanders (1-2) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard has rushed for 156 yards (52.0 per game) on 28 carries with one TD.
- He has also caught six balls for 69 yards (23.0 yards per game).
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 25.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
- He has handled 28, or 37.3%, of his team’s 75 rushing attempts this season.
- Pollard ranks 24th in rushing yards after contact this season with 71.
- In his two career matchups against them, Pollard has averaged 17 rushing yards per game versus the Commanders, 25.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Pollard has never rushed for more than 42.5 yards against the Commanders.
- Pollard has not run for a touchdown against the Commanders.
Last Season Stats: Cowboys vs. Commanders
- The Cowboys racked up 5.7 more points per game (31.2) than the Commanders allowed (25.5) last season.
- The Cowboys collected 47.7 more yards per game (407) than the Commanders allowed per outing (359.3) last season.
- Last year the Cowboys ran for 27.5 more yards per game (282.4) than the Commanders allowed per outing (254.9).
- Last year the Cowboys racked up 124.6 yards per game on the ground, 20.2 more than the Commanders allowed per outing (104.4).
- Last year the Cowboys turned the ball over 20 times, one more than the Commanders’ takeaways (19).