Table of Contents
The Chicago Cubs and Willson Contreras will take on Nick Lodolo and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Contreras Props for Cubs vs Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Contreras in 2022
- Contreras is batting .243 with 23 doubles, two triples, 21 home runs and 42 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Contreras’ home run total ranks 57th and his RBI tally ranks 121st.
- Contreras has a hit in 65 of 110 games this season (59.1%), with multiple base hits in 27 of those games (24.5%).
- Contreras has homered in 19 of 110 games in 2022 (17.3%), which is 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 30||1-for-2||1||1||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 29||2-for-5||0||0||1||0||0||0|
Reds Pitching in 2022
- The Reds are sending Lodolo (4-7) to the mound to make his 19th start of the season. He is 4-7 with a 3.75 ERA and 126 strikeouts in 98 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 3.75 ERA and 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .240 to opposing batters.
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective 8.9 K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender the second-most home runs in baseball (207 total, 1.3 per game).