Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will take on Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge leads the Yankees with 61 home runs and 130 runs batted in, while putting up a team-best batting average of .313.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks second.
- Judge has reached base with a hit 105 times this year in 153 games played (68.6%), including multiple hits in 34.0% of them (52 times).
- Judge has homered in 50 games this season (153 opportunities, 32.7%), going deep in 9% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 28||1-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 27||0-for-1||2||0||0||0||4||0|
|Blue Jays||September 26||1-for-3||1||0||0||2||3||0|
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Bradish makes the start for the Orioles, his 23rd of the season. He is 4-7 with a 5.11 ERA and 106 strikeouts in 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.11, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 22 games this season. Opponents are hitting .269 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 7.6 K/9, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (169 total, 1.1 per game).