Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Dansby Swanson will take the field against Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Saturday at 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Swanson Props for Braves vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Swanson in 2022
- Swanson leads the Braves with a .276 batting average.
- Swanson’s home runs rank 47th in MLB and he ranks 18th in RBI in MLB.
- Swanson has a hit in 68.8% of his games this year (108 of 157), with at least two hits in 48 of those contests (30.6%).
- In 22 of 157 games this season, Swanson has hit a home run (14.0%). He’s gone deep in 3.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer (11-4 with a 2.13 ERA and 169 strikeouts in 139 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his 23rd of the season.
- The 38-year-old has put together a 2.13 ERA and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 22 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .199 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.8 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender 163 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 12th in the league).