Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez will hit the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Saturday. First pitch is set for 7:20 PM on FOX.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez is hitting .309 with 24 doubles, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank 262nd in MLB and he ranks 100th in RBI in MLB.
- Ramirez has a hit in 69.0% of his games this year (80 of 116), with at least two hits in 34 of those contests (29.3%).
- In six of 116 games this season, Ramirez has homered (5.2%). He’s left the yard in 1.4% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 25||3-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Javier (10-9) takes the mound for the Astros in his 25th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.65 ERA in 142 2/3 innings pitched, with 187 strikeouts.
- In 29 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 2.65, with 11.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .172 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (131 total, 0.8 per game).