Table of Contents
Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers will face Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Twins
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers in home runs (16), runs batted in (63) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .239.
- Baez ranks 96th in home runs and 82nd in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Baez has a hit in 90 of 140 games this year, with multiple hits in 35 of them.
- Baez has hit a long ball in 11.4% of his games in 2022 (16 of 140), 2.8% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 25||0-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy (8-8) takes the mound for the Twins in his 29th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.93 ERA in 135 innings pitched, with 91 strikeouts.
- In 28 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.93 ERA and 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .271 to opposing batters.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (179 total, 1.1 per game).