Table of Contents
Juan Soto will hit the field for the San Diego Padres against Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. First pitch is at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs White Sox
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto is batting .243 with 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 134 walks.
- In MLB play, Soto ranks 30th in home runs and 91st in RBI.
- Soto has tallied a hit 91 times this year in 150 games played (60.7%), including 32 multi-hit games (21.3%).
- Soto has homered in 26 games this season (150 opportunities, 17.3%), going deep in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||October 1||1-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
|White Sox||September 30||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Lynn makes the start for the White Sox, his 21st of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.16 ERA and 119 strikeouts in 114 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 35-year-old has put up a 4.16 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .250 to opposing batters.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers combine to surrender 161 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in baseball.