Table of Contents
Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Schwarber Props for Phillies vs Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Schwarber in 2022
- Schwarber has accumulated a team-high 44 home runs and 89 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Schwarber’s home run total ranks second and his RBI tally ranks 23rd.
- In 55.3% of his games this season (84 of 152), Schwarber has posted a hit, and in 32 of those games (21.1%) he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- Schwarber has hit a home run in 37 of 152 games in 2022 (24.3%), which is 6.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Corbin (6-18) takes the mound for the Nationals in his 31st start of the season. He’s put together a 6.08 ERA in 148 innings pitched, with 125 strikeouts.
- The 33-year-old has put up a 6.08 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 30 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .317 to his opponents.
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow the most home runs in baseball (236 total, 1.5 per game).