Table of Contents
Nate Lowe will take the field for the Texas Rangers against Tucker Davidson and the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday. First pitch is set for 4:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Angels
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe has put up a team-best batting average of .302.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Lowe ranks 30th in home runs and 44th in RBI.
- Lowe has reached base with a hit 109 times this year in 152 games played (71.7%), including multiple hits on 54 occasions (35.5%).
- Out of the 152 games Lowe has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 27 contests (17.8%), leaving the ballpark in 4.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Davidson (2-7 with a 6.80 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 47 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Angels, his 11th of the season.
- In 11 games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 6.80, with 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .274 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Angels pitchers combine to allow 166 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in the league).