Table of Contents
Nico Hoerner will hit the field for the Chicago Cubs against Chase Anderson and the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday. First pitch is at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoerner Props for Cubs vs Reds
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Hoerner in 2022
- Hoerner leads the Cubs with a .282 batting average.
- Hoerner ranks 197th in homers and 133rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Hoerner has a hit in 65.1% of his 129 games this year, with multiple hits in 25.6% of those contests (33).
- Hoerner has homered in 7.0% of his games this season (129 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Anderson makes the start for the Reds, his seventh of the season. He is 2-3 with a 4.70 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 23 innings pitched.
- In seven games this season, the 34-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .182 to opposing batters.
- The Reds pitching staff ranks 11th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Reds give up the second-most home runs in baseball (208 total, 1.3 per game).