Table of Contents
Aaron Judge will take the field for the New York Yankees against Martin Perez and the Texas Rangers on Monday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Rangers
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Judge in 2022
- Judge has racked up a team-best batting average of .311, and paces the Yankees in home runs (61) and runs batted in (130).
- Among hitters in MLB play, Judge ranks first in home runs and second in RBI.
- In 68.2% of his 154 games this season, Judge has notched a base hit (105 times). He’s also put up 52 multi-hit games in 2022 (33.8%).
- Judge has hit a long ball in 32.5% of his games this season (154 contests), leaving the ballpark in 8.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 28||1-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 27||0-for-1||2||0||0||0||4||0|
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Perez (12-7 with a 2.93 ERA and 167 strikeouts in 190 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rangers, his 32nd of the season.
- The 31-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (2.93), 38th in WHIP (1.245), and 29th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.3 K/9, which ranks 21st in the league.
- Rangers pitchers combine to surrender 161 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.