Table of Contents
The Colorado Rockies and Brendan Rodgers will square off against Tony Gonsolin and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rodgers Props for Rockies vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Rodgers in 2022
- Rodgers paces the Rockies with a team-best batting average of .265.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Rodgers’ home run total ranks 153rd and his RBI tally ranks 92nd.
- Rodgers has recorded a hit 88 times this year in 133 games played (66.2%), including 34 multi-hit games (25.6%).
- In 10 of 133 games this season, Rodgers has homered (7.5%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.1% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Gonsolin (16-1) gets the starting nod for the Dodgers in his 24th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.10 ERA in 128 1/3 innings pitched, with 116 strikeouts.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 2.10, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .169 batting average against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- The Dodgers give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (148 total, 0.9 per game).