Table of Contents
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will face Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is batting .289 with 24 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 61 walks.
- In MLB play, Correa ranks 54th in home runs and 80th in RBI.
- Correa has reached base with a hit 97 times this year in 134 games played (72.4%), including multiple hits on 40 occasions (29.9%).
- Correa has homered in 21 of 134 games in 2022 (15.7%), which is 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||September 28||0-for-4||1||0||0||2||1||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Cueto gets the start for the White Sox, his 24th of the season. He is 7-10 with a 3.39 ERA and 98 strikeouts in 151 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.39, with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are batting .266 against him.
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks sixth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox allow the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (162 total, one per game).