Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Gio Urshela will square off against Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela has 27 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 40 walks while hitting .283.
- Urshela ranks 153rd in homers and 87th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Urshela has a hit in 89 of 137 games this year (65.0%), with multiple hits in 34 of them (24.8%).
- Urshela has hit a long ball in 8.8% of his games this season (137 contests), going deep in 2.2% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 28||3-for-4||3||0||0||1||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Cueto makes the start for the White Sox, his 24th of the season. He is 7-10 with a 3.39 ERA and 98 strikeouts in 151 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 24 games this season, the 36-year-old has amassed a 3.39 ERA and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .266 to opposing batters.
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (162 total, one per game).