Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Jauan Jennings’ player prop bet markets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC West opponents take the field in Week 4 when Jennings and the San Francisco 49ers (1-2) meet the Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Levi’s Stadium.
Jauan Jennings Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 3, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-115)
Jauan Jennings Receiving Stats
- Jennings’ 11 targets have resulted in six grabs for 71 yards (23.7 per game).
- Jennings has been the target of 13.6% (11 total) of his team’s 81 passing attempts this season.
Against Los Angeles
- In his three matchups against the Rams, Jennings’ 35 receiving yards average is 18.5 more than his over/under for Monday’s game (16.5).
- In three matchups against them, Jennings has topped 16.5 yards receiving once.
- In three matchups with the Rams, Jennings has had a touchdown catch once (including multiple scores in that game).
Last Season Stats: 49ers vs. Rams
- The 49ers scored 3.2 more points per game (25.1) than the Rams gave up (21.9) last year.
- The 49ers collected 30.8 more yards per game (375.7) than the Rams allowed per matchup (344.9) last year.
- Last season the 49ers piled up 248.3 yards per game through the air, just 6.6 more yards than the Rams allowed per contest (241.7).
- Last season the 49ers averaged 127.4 yards per game on the ground, 24.2 more than the Rams allowed per contest (103.2).
- The 49ers had 24 giveaways last season, while the Rams had 25 takeaways.