Table of Contents
Matthew Stafford has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (2-1) and the San Francisco 49ers (1-2) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West foes at Levi’s Stadium.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 3, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 248.5 (-115)
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- Stafford leads Los Angeles with 761 yards passing (253.7 per game) and a 72.5% completion percentage (74-for-102), with four touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- He’s also run four times for four yards, averaging 1.3 yards per game.
- Stafford ranks 10th in the league with 24.7 completed passes per game (74 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Stafford is 28th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 335.
- The Rams have called a pass in 61.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 38.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 30th in the NFL in points scored.
Against San Francisco
- Stafford averages 272.7 passing yards per game in three matchups against the 49ers, 24.2 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In those games, Stafford threw for more than this contest’s 248.5-yard over/under one time.
- Stafford had a touchdown pass in each of those contests against the 49ers, while recording multiple TDs two times.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. 49ers
- The Rams racked up 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the 49ers allowed (21.5) last year.
- The Rams collected 62.1 more yards per game (372.1) than the 49ers allowed per matchup (310) last year.
- Last season the Rams averaged 273.1 yards per game through the air, 66.6 more than the 49ers allowed per outing (206.5).
- The Rams rushed for 99 yards per game last year, just 4.5 fewer yards than the 103.5 the 49ers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Rams turned the ball over 23 times, three more than the 49ers’ takeaways (20).